Sun Damage

The sun comprises of UVA rays, Visible Light & Infrared Rays. This causes skin cell damage, tanning, photo- ageing and pigmentation.

Sun Damage

22 items

Sun Defense SPF 30 Gel Creme 50g

Feather-like texture
4.5 24 Reviews

382 449

15% Off

Sun Defense SPF 50 All Matte 150g

4.6 29 Reviews

1,199 1,599

25% Off

Sun Defense SPF 30 Gel Crème 150g

4.5 24 Reviews

1,049 1,399

25% Off

Sun Defense SPF 50 All Matte 30g

Prevents Tanning
4.9 105 Reviews

783 979

20% Off

Sun Defense SPF 30 Gel Crème 50g

Non-sticky,Light Weight
4.5 25 Reviews

764 849

10% Off

Sun Defense SPF 50 All Matte 50g

Prevent Premature-Ageing
4.6 29 Reviews

424 499

15% Off

Absolute Detox Facial Cleanser 100 ml

Gently Exfoliates Skin
4.8 43 Reviews

254 299

15% Off

Acne Avert Foaming Mousse 150ml

Reduces Acne
4.7 44 Reviews

509 599

15% Off

Aqua Quench Foaming Mousse 150ml

For Surge of Freshness
4.9 22 Reviews

509 599

15% Off

Vitality Flash Facial Cleanser 100ml

Removes Oil & Stickiness
4.8 38 Reviews

275 299

8% Off

Aqua Surge Body Serum 300ml

Nourished & Soft Skin
4.8 45 Reviews

412 549

25% Off

Detox Combo

Exfoliated smooth skin
4.9 20 Reviews

1,697 1,997

15% Off

Pollution Protect Combo

Detoxifies & Hydrates
4.9 20 Reviews

1,273 1,498

15% Off

Outdoor must haves Combo

Detoxifies & Protects skin
4.9 19 Reviews

1,553 1,827

15% Off

Anti-Pigmentation Combo

Corrects Pigmentation
5 20 Reviews

2,191 2,578

15% Off

Day & Night Body Care Combo

Smooth Sun Protected Skin
4.8 21 Reviews

933 1,098

15% Off

Face & Body Hydration Combo

Cleansed & Nourished Skin
4.9 22 Reviews

1,018 1,198

15% Off

Cleanse & Protect Combo

Blemish-free & Sun Protected Skin
4.9 20 Reviews

1,341 1,578

15% Off

All-round care combo

Hydrated & Protected skin
4.9 21 Reviews

1,299 1,528

15% Off

Hydrate & Protect Combo

Cleansed & Sun Protected Skin
4.9 19 Reviews

1,341 1,578

15% Off


Q: Why do I need to use a sunscreen?

A: Sunscreen is one of the most important skincare essentials. It is important to use a sunscreen to protect the skin from issues associated with sun damage such as causes skin cell damage, tanning, photo-ageing and pigmentation.

Q: Is a high SPF better than a low-number one?

A: A sunscreen with higher SPF protection and broad-spectrum coverage offers more protection against sunburn, UVA damage and DNA damage than comparable products with lower SPF values. However, SPF higher than 55 means more protection from UVB radiation. But as the SPF number goes up, UVA protection goes down.

Q: Do I need to wear sunscreen indoors?

A: Yes! You should apply SPF to all exposed areas of skin, especially the face, neck, and chest. Glass windows do filter out UVB rays however UVA rays can still penetrate through your windows which is harmful to your skin. The Soleil Defense Gel Crème Sunscreen protects against UVA, UVB, Infrared Rays & Visible Light.

Q: How many times a day should I apply sunscreen?

A: Sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours, especially after swimming or sweating. If you work indoors and sit away from windows, you can apply sunscreen every 5-6 hours.

Q: Do I need to apply sunscreen before or after moisturizer?

A: As a rule of thumb, you should always apply sunscreen as the final step in your skin care routine. Sunscreen should always be applied after moisturizer.

Q: What is the difference between sunscreen and a day cream?

A: A day cream is primarily applied on skin to prevent dryness in the skin. A sunscreen is applied on to the skin to protect it from the sun damage.

Q: Can I wear sunscreen below makeup?

A: As a rule of thumb, you should always apply sunscreen as the final step in your skin care routine. You can apply sunscreen after moisturizing or hydrating your skin. Post this your skin is ready and all set for makeup.

Q: What is Full Light Technology?

A: UV rays make up only 5% of the Sun Spectrum. The other 95% is Visible Light and Infra red rays and they are harmful for the skin. Dermafique’s Full light Technology targets 360 sunlight protection. It targets not just UV rays, but also Infra red rays and Visible Light. It helps protect from tanning, photo ageing and pigmentation.

Expert Tip

Protect your skin from intense sunlight.

Include a vitamin rich diet for healthy skin.

Include broad spectrum sunscreens and antioxidants in your skincare routine.