Why it works
Soleil Defense [Gel Crème] is a gel-based sun protection formula that targets 360° Sun Spectrum and shields skin from the solar aggression of Visible Light + IR + UVA + UVB. These rays are present throughout the year irrespective of the season. UV rays contribute to tanning and signs of photo ageing, while heat generating IR causes elastosis. Visible light penetrates deep into the skin and causes oxidative damage.
What’s in it
Powered by the revolutionary Full Light* Technology that targets 360° Sun Spectrum with SPF 30 and PA++.
*Full Light refers to Visible light, Infrared, UVA and UVB.
Works best on
All skin types.
Dermatologist tested on Indian skin.
- 50 gm
The solar spectrum is made up of UV rays, infrared and visible light. While protection from UV is essential, it is important to note that UV rays make up for only 5% of the total solar spectrum. The sun’s spectrum majorly comprises of infrared (45%) and visible light (50%) that are known to cause harm to the skin at a cellular level. Infrared rays generate adverse heat that ultimately cause elastosis (degenerative changes in the dermal tissue). Even visible light penetrates deep into the skin and causes oxidative damage. When it comes to suncare, the popular practice is to wear it only during warmer months, when the sun shines the brightest. However, the rays of the sun spectrum are present throughout the year irrespective of the season. They are even potent enough to penetrate the windows of your vehicle. This is why you need a suncare system that can protect your skin from the full solar spectrum on a daily basis. Soleil Defense [Gel Crème] is a multifaceted suncare system powered by revolutionary Full Light* Technology. It is designed to protect your skin from 360° Sun Spectrum with SPF 30 and PA++. Soleil Defense [Gel Crème] is an oil-in-water emulsion that imparts a light sensorial. Its gel-based formula makes it incredibly comfortable to wear even on a tropical day. *Full Light refers to Visible light, Infrared, UVA and UVB.
Powered by Full light technology
Comfortable to Wear All Year Round
Gel based light texture
Protects from persistent pigmentation
Explore 3-Step Super System products
- Sign up to the Dermazine